The City of Long Beach put out a solicitation to identify businesses and organizations that could help businesses located in Long Beach with dedicated support to help make sure we all get to the other side of this crisis ready to get back to work. At the same time, the federal government stimulus bill that was recently signed, will help drive business success and a full recovery. RightSource Services was one of the businesses selected to provide consulting support to small businesses. Long Beach chose us for our deep experience in providing world-class consulting support and our dedication to small business training. The initial project only runs for the month of April 2021.
PUTTING IT PLAINLY: RIGHTSOURCE WORKS WITH CITY, STATE, AND FEDERAL SPONSORSHIP TO PROVIDE TOTALLY FREE SUPPORT TO SMALL BUSINESSES.
The Limited Time Offer - APRIL 2021 ONLY!
A Special FREE Offer for Small Businesses in Long Beach City
WHAT / HOW SESSIONS
These classes are focused on high impact - we won't just talk about what you need to do, we'll actually help you get it done. The first part, the WHAT, of each series is a one hour presentation where we explain the topic and how it can help your business. The second part, the HOW, is a two-hour workshop for participants who decide it makes sense to incorporate the work into their business. We are offering every WHAT/HOW series every week in the month of April.
Corporate and Government Contracting
Gospel Service Music Director Services - The Federal Government Buys that! If you sell a product or service, there's a really good chance there's a government agency that buys it. In 2020, the federal government ALONE spent over $500B with small businesses. City, State and other agencies spent another$900B. Corporations spent another $2.1T. $3.5TRILLION spent JUST with small businesses. If you haven't considered selling to the corporate and government markets, you may be leaving money on the table.
In this What/How Session, you will:
In this What/How Session, you will:
- WHAT: Understand what types of products and services Corporations and Government purchase
- WHAT: Learn how certification can give you an advantage, including a dollar value advantage in some cases.
- HOW: Identify specific organizations to target.
- HOW: Build a roadmap to diversifying your business.
Digital Marketing Strategies
Content is king. But what's the best platform for your product or service. Is it worth the time? Can you actually get customers? In this program:
- WHAT: Learn the different platforms and what works for different businesses.
- WHAT: Understand what kind of investment you need to make.
- HOW: Build a starting marketing strategy.
- HOW: Identify ways to build content that works for you.
Marketing to Corporations and Governments
Corporate and Government organizations play by very different standards than individuals and smaller businesses. Not every busy is ready to or capable of competing in this space.
- WHAT: Learn what the rules of the road are.
- WHAT: Understand the risks and rewards.
- HOW: Start building a portfolio of marketing tools that you will use every day.
- HOW: Find ways to identify opportunities and the specific individuals to market to.
Business Plan Development
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. A business plan helps keep you focused and gives you measurable targets to achieve to be successful. Most business owners know they need a business plan, very few actually do it. Learn how to build a business plan that works for you.
- WHAT: Learn the ways you can use a business plan to start, manage, and grow your business - and help qualify you for financing. We will walk you through the three typical business plans.
- WHAT: Learn from RightSource entrepreneurs with experience creating and working with Traditional and Lean Canvas business plans what the pros and cons are.
- WHAT: Learn how to integrate business advisors into your strategy.
- HOW: Build a simplified business plan that works for you.
- HOW: Structure the next steps to make sure you use your plan effectively
- Targeted Business Improvement Strategies - Large businesses build Business Process Improvement into their everyday - (They even gave it an acronym - BPI). Work with RightSource operational consultants to understand what is preventing you from succeeding fully. Is your workflow optimized? Are you micromanaging your team? Having an outsider review your process helps you find and fix the things you didn't even know were broken.
- Brainstorming - Whether you are trying to expand your market, develop a new product, restructure your team responsibilities, or simply get a second opinion on investing in new equipment, getting the benefit of other voices, will help you make a better decision.
- Marketing Support - Further develop a marketing strategy and ways to measure performance.
- Business Plan Development - Take your basic business plan and expand it to something that truly builds a platform that you can use to finance, manage and grow your business.
CONTINUED SUPPORT - STILL FREE!
- Where it makes sense, we will work with the Los Angeles Business Development Center, SBA, and SCORE to provide you with additional resources that can continue the work we start, including continued one-on-one support from us. At the end of all this, the entire community benefits when you succeed. It's that simple.
Again, businesses with Long Beach City locations have dedicated consultation available at no cost. To take advantage of this support, you simply need to complete the attached EVENTBRITE REGISTRATION BELOW and select the programs and sessions you are interested in. For one-on-one consulting, simply click the MEETING link below to set up a meeting.